Who Is Raj Bisram Wife Susan R Bisram? Net Worth and Married Life Details – A British auctioneer and antique Expert Raj Bisram is famous as an antique expert in the show Antiques Road Trip, Flog It!, Sarah Beeny’s Four Rooms, and Posh, Pawn (Channel 4), Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, and Bargain Hunt. Furthermore, he along with his partner owns Bentley’s Fine Art and Antiques Auctioneers for many years. Currently, he is gaining limelight because of his appearance on the new season of Antiques Roadshow.
Raj Bisram is a British antiques expert and auctioneer. He is the co-founder of Bentley’s Fine Art and Antiques Auction House in Cranbrook.
Besides, he also appears on the British TV show Antiques Road Trips. Some other shows he has been are Flog It!, Four Rooms & Posh Pawn.
The TV personality is quite famous on British programs. However, his fans are still unaware of his personal life. Here’s what we know about him.
Who Is Raj Bisram Wife Susan R Bisram? Married Life Details
Raj Bisram and his lovely wife Susan R Bisram became a married couple in 1983. This means they are already married for 38 years now.
The celebrity auctioneer does not like talking much about his personal life. However, reports suggest that Susan helps in Raj’s auction business.
According to Lead Quest, Susan works as a Secretary for the Bently’s Fine Art Auction house.
Unlike, Raj Bisram we know very little about his wife. However, reports suggest that the couple has been living in Cranbrook.
Raj Bisram Net Worth In 2021
Auctioneer Raj Bisram’s net worth is $1.4 million according to the fact-file website.
Most of his earnings are attributed to his long-time antique career. At the same time, he also appears on many famous antique shows as an expert.
Moreover, he is the owner of Bentley’s Fine Art and Antiques Auction.
Raj Bisram Family & Kids
Raj Bisram was born to a family of Indian ancestry. He belongs to a mixed ethnic race and holds a British nationality.
However, the veteran auctioneer has not disclosed the name of his parents yet.
Besides, his two adult daughters we do not about other members of his family.
Its been a bit of a pillow fight in the camper van with my fellow @AntiqueRoadTrip .. per @Raj_Bisram !
— Charles Hanson (@HansonsAuctions) October 20, 2021
Raj Bisram Age & Wikipedia
Antique expert and auctioneer, Raj Bisram’s age is 65 years old as of 2021.
He was born in the year 1956 in Kent, London. He attended Highgate School before joining the British Army.
After exploring his career as a PTI teacher for The Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, he moved to auction.
Scouted by different TV shows, he also appeared on Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, Bargain Hunt, and Would I Lie To You?
Bisram has a huge love for cooking, skiing, cricket, and tennis. He also loves magic and is a former member of the Magic Circle.
The Antique Road Trip expert is seen active on Twitter. His handle name is @Raj_Bisram and has more than six thousand followers.
Quick Facts: Who Is Kent Auctioneer Raj Bisram Wife? Everything On His Age, Family, and Net Worth 2020
|64 years old
|Antiques Expert, Television personality
|Roo and Jade
|Highgate High School
So, Who Is Kent Auctioneer Raj Bisram Wife? Read the article until the end to know Everything On His Age, Family, and Net Worth 2020.
Super fun @BBCBargainHunt ‘ing with @jonathanprattJP & #CharlieRoss @IACFAntiqueFair #Newark
— Nick Hall (@NickHallFineArt) October 9, 2020
10 facts on Raj Bisram:
- Raj Bisram is 64 years old as of now and was born in 1956. However, he has not shared the exact date of his birthdate.
- He was born in London. So, he holds British nationality. Similarly, we wouldn’t fetch which religion he follows.
- Raj was raised by an Indian family where he spent his childhood with his 2 sisters. But, till now he has not disclosed any details regarding them.
- The net worth of Raj Bisram as of 2020 is around $1.4 Million. Furthermore, he has not disclosed his annual salary.
- Raj Bisram is a happily married man. His Wife’s name is Sue Bisra. He has not disclosed any information about her.
- Together the couple is blessed with 2 beautiful daughters named Roo and Jade. Both of them are married and Jade has an adorable daughter.
- Before fame, he was in an army and also a ski instructor in Austria. However, after some time he quit his job and pursued a career in auctioneering.
- Despite being a famous personality, till now he doesn’t have a Wikipedia page under his name. But there are a lot of sites which have details about him.
- He along with his partner are the minds behind the invention of the app British Silver Hallmark Recognition. The app helps the users to identify silver marks from a database of 20,000 marks.
- Raj is not active on every social media site but he uses Twitter where he has more than 5K followers.