Sick Vladimir Putin ‘recruiting convicts as CANNON FODDER’ as army suffers ‘incredibly high’ deaths

S

VLADIMIR Putin is recruiting lags from Russian jails to join his army after suffering “incredibly high” fatalities and casualties.

Last month, it was reported how Russia has lost nearly a third of its army’s strength since invading Ukraine, according to the UK’s Chief of the Defence Staff.

Admiral Sir Tony Radakin said detailed assessments show President Vladimir Putin’s plan has spectacularly failed.

But western officials believe the madman president is using convicts as cannon fodder and paying for private military companies because of a fear of political opposition in Russia if he attempts to draw on the wider population.

The assembly of what appears to be a third Russian army corps of 10-15,000 personnel has been detected by the West, but there is not yet definitive proof of whether it is destined for Ukraine.

Russia’s offensive has slowed as a result of casualties thought to run to as many 75,000 Russian troops, of whom up to 20,000 are thought to have been killed and the rest taken out of the fight by injury.

“Russia has changed the way it’s fighting to adapt to the reduction of personnel – and skilled personnel,” said one official.

“We do think that they have recruited from prisons and they are obviously also working with private military companies to increase their resourcing levels,” said one Western official.

“Particular elements of the Russian forces have suffered significant losses, and the fatalities and the wounded are obviously incredibly high and I don’t think something the Russians anticipated at all.”

Vladimir Putin‘s military is now so weakened, Ukrainian nationals are increasingly confident they will soon reclaim all their old borders.

Finland and Norway have also wrecked Putin’s bid to divide and weaken the western alliance by applying to join Nato.

Read our Ukraine war live blog below for the latest up-to-date news…

  • TODAY, 08:30Russia’s Novoshakhtinsk refinery fully resumes operations – reportsThe Novoshakhtinsk oil refinery in Russia’s southern Rostov region has fully resumed operations after it was struck by drones in June, Interfax news agency cited authorities as saying on Friday.The plant said in June that it was hit by two drones flying from the direction of Ukraine, prompting it to suspend production.
  • TODAY, 08:00Ukraine to convince Europe to import its nuclear powerThe nation has plenty of nuclear power capabilities, and will propose to sell electricity to Europe.However, Ukraine must prove that the nuclear power it can provide is completely safe, which is problematic considering the current invasion.Many nuclear power plants in Ukraine are being occupied by Russia.
  • TODAY, 07:00NATO boss sends Putin a warning: ‘The whole alliance will react’Secretary General Jen Stoltenberg made NATO’s stance against Russia clear, “this is the most dangerous situation in Europe since World War Two.”Russia is at risk of sparking an international war if it attempts to invade any NATO nations.Jen Stoltenberg gave a speech from Norway, saying: “What happens in Ukraine is terrible but it would be much worse if there was a war between Russia and NATO.”“If President Putin even thinks of doing something to a NATO country as he has done to Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine, then all of NATO will be involved immediately.”

To Read Daily News, click here

About the author

Patrick

Add Comment

By Patrick

Get in touch

Content and images available on this website is supplied by contributors. As such we do not hold or accept liability for the content, views or references used. For any complaints please contact babumanish.kuwar@gmail.com. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our terms of use. We do our best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please us know by sending an email to babumanish.kuwar@gmail.com and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. We do not accept liability for any user-generated or user submitted content – if there are any copyright violations please notify us at babumanish.kuwar@gmail.com – any media used will be removed providing proof of content ownership can be provided. For any DMCA requests under the digital millennium copyright act please contact babumanish.kuwar@gmail.com with the subject DMCA Request.
Contact us: babumanish.kuwar@gmail.com